What We've Achieved
- Connected social activists with businessman, politicians and policy makers to share fresh new approaches to combat poverty
- Linked ex-offenders with temp-to-permanent employment opportunities
- Developed a wage subsidy program where employers retain 83% of placed workers
- Helped place more than 7.000 people into the workforce.
- Launched a fellowship program connecting recent graduates with the opportunity to combat poverty with direct impact and research
- Created meaningful curriculum to best educate out-of-work adults in HSE, Computer Literacy, ESL and Food Services