The Game Changers
The Game Changers serve as the Junior Board for The Work First Foundation. This program allows young professions (aged 21 to 40) an opportunity to give back to the NYC community, network their peers, and experience the foundation's programs and research first-hand.
- Meet and network with like-minded young professionals throughout NYC.
- Participate in volunteer events, such as the Work First Mentorship Program and the Silicon Alley Youth Project.
- Gain access to Work First Foundation's prestigious Board of Directors.
- Receive invitiations to special events, including private dinners, galas, guest lectures, cocktail parities, and volunteer days.
- Pay an annual membership free of $300.*
- Attend periodic Game Changer events.
- Help promote fundraising events, including the Game Changers annual event and the annual Work First Urban Visionaries Awards Dinner.
*If your company agrees to sponsor you, or matches your membership contribution, we will advertise their logo on our webiste and through social & print media.
Executive Director of the Work First Foundation
Work First Advisor & Game Changers Chair
How to Join
We are always happy to speak with interested individuals. Please contact us at: email@example.com.