The Work First Foundation manages projects that demonstrate the practical application of Work First models of service. By using the efficient, employment centered, performance based business model, the Foundation effectively moves hard to place individuals into the working world -- and keeps them there.
We have Corporate Representatives instead of case managers, and Account Executives, not job developers. These are not merely semantic distinctions; they connote a business approach that assertively supports our clients’ success – our individual clients looking for work, our business clients looking for workers, and our government clients and charitable organizations looking for solutions. The Work First Foundation currently sponsors the following Demonstration Projects:
- Employment and Support Services for Veterans and their Families
- Transitional wage subsidy to unsubsidized permanent Employment Programs for untrained, displaced and long term unemployed individuals
- Youth, general and special needs Ex-offender Re-entry Programs and Inmate Job Development Program
- Non-custodial parent Employment Programs
- Employment Program for Welfare to Work individuals
- Job Placement Services with concurrent educational programs for individuals with challenges to full-time employment
The Foundation is always looking for Demonstration Project Opportunities. For more information, contact email@example.com.